Thursday, March 10, 2016

Update March 10

Last 2 weeks of the program are left. I have finally put back on the weight that I lost. I increased my calories and started taking creatine again. After the program I'm going to stat a program called scale frequency training which is just working out multiple times a day. I'm still undecided on whether I want to start cutting yet. In order to do this cut I would have to decrease calories and do lots of cardio and right now i just want to focus on building muscle. I have no plans on going to the beach this summer so I have no need to get cut especially if I don't have muscle under it. I probably wait until I'm about 180 lbs with about 15-20% body fat. I would expect that to take about the rest of the year so i am just gonna keep doing what I'm doing.Any way that it for me right now. Hopefully next week ill have some good gains to talk about.

No comments:

Post a Comment