Wednesday, April 13, 2016

April 13, 2016

Today is my third day on MI40X. I have been extremely sore so far, yesterday I did back and really hit it hard.While Monday I did chest and tore it up also. MI40X has really kicked my butt but I can tell that it is already working. Being sore after a workout now has become a regular occurrence. This week and next week the program will focus on hitting the body part  twice a week which will stimulate hypertrophy in all the muscle group. I am still consuming 4000 calories a day on 6 meals a day which has been helping with the recovery process. I also have started taking phosphalitic acid which has been scientifically proven to aid in muscle building. The focus is mainly put on my diet right now and making sure i execute each day's workout perfectly. I want to be swole jacked for 2016 and this is how its going to happen. Im gonna keeping doing Mi40X, eating my meals, and bloggin about it.... peace out

No comments:

Post a Comment